Exampes of ‘Casual’ Anti-Chinese Racism in the West (22.2.2020)

Graphic Accident Video: crazyshit.com

moose_636 4 hours ago
@arty1970 I wish Hitler killed Chinese people instead… TRUMP Needs to fucking drop a nuke bomb on them… I hate nothing more than I hate Indians and Chinks.

There are a number of ‘shock’ sites on the legal internet that broadcast graphic and explicit videos which attract a rightwing and far-rightwing audience. This is the type of mentality that revals in the idea that others (humans and animals) are suffering. The comments vary from a dark humour to the overt racist, hateful and psychotic, such is the emotional climate created. Obviously, although some of these sites are worse than others (in as much as the Administration Team openly courts fascism whilst ‘protecting’ its Users from exposure and legal consequence), a number of people access these sites just once or twice looking for a specific video of a crime, police shooting or accident, etc, that the mainstream media will not show. The Admin of ‘Crazyshit.com’ does not openly support fascism as far as I can see, but they have no control about who is attracted to their site. I also note that on occasion, and on following complaints, this Admin also ‘removes’ the odd ‘comment’ if it is considered to have violated the Terms of Use. At the above link is a video of clips of accidents, fights, animal attacks and disasters – all extracted out of context – and assumed to be ‘funny’ by the editor. One such clip involves what seems to be a ‘White’ Australian woman accusing an Asian-looking woman of ‘defecating’ under an outside bush (or ‘tree’). The Asian woman (who is assumed to be ‘Chinese’ but could be ‘South Korean’) explains that she has an upset stomuch and had an ’emergency’. Basically, she is asking for ‘help’, or at least ‘understanding’ and ‘forgiveness’, of course, none was forthcoming.

The problem is that White ‘men’ make these videos which are a priori ‘racist’, ‘misogynistic’, ‘ageist’, discriminatory toward disabled and demeaning of animals. When US Police Officer ‘kill’ non-White people in the line of duty – they are ‘praised’ – but when they ‘kill’ White people, also in the line of duty – they are heavily criticised and called ‘murderers’. Islamophobia appears to be modus operandi of these sites, with rightwing Christian terrorists viewed as ‘heroes’ and their crimes as being ‘just’, and so on and so forth. By way of context, there is a video on Youtube which depicts a young White (blonde) woman who is a professional ‘runner’. She was filmed ‘defecating’ everyday on the side of the road at exactly the same spot (near the drive of the man whose video camera captured the film). After explaining that she is a professional long-distance runner who has trained her body to expel urine and solid waste at specific points in a race, there was an outpouring of support, sympathy and understanding for her plight from the media and the general public! Not so for the ‘Asian-woman’ caught on the footage in question. Chinese people are treated with the foulest of racism and ignorance in the West. This is both historical (a left-over from the days of imperialist domination in China), and a ruthless US Cold War policy of trying to destroy the Socialist Revolution in China and bring-down the Communist Party! As ‘crazyshit.com’ protects its Users by preventing screenshots, I have ‘cut and pasted’ all the comments of the relevant thread and reproduced them here. I have not complained to crazyshit.com as of yet – as I wanted to record these comments as ‘evidence’ for my ongoing academic project of recording examples of the endemic Chinese racism which exists in the West. The following comments are typical of numerous examples available, and can be accessed at the above link:

40 Comments
 BottomLOGIN TO COMMENT

•   apatheticanarchist 12 hours ago
    Man, if I got that pissed every time some random Chinese lady shits in my yard I’d be mad all the time…
    +11-0

•   GrimmWilder 9 hours ago
      @apatheticanarchist
      Dat shit was funny, there’s ALLOT of good shit in this video,…it’s just about THE BEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!!
      +4-0

• mdm2011 9 hours ago
      @apatheticanarchist – They are dirty MFs though.
      +1-0

• ba1 6 hours ago
      @apatheticanarchist
      Goddamm, what kind of footwear are you walking out the door with?

• moose_636 4 hours ago
      @apatheticanarchist Fucking dirty piece of trash… Chinese are god’s punishment to us, Fucking top 2 dirty race Chinese and Indian… This is why people are dying from the Coronavirus…

• moose_636 4 hours ago
      @apatheticanarchist I love when a bunch of these DIRTY CHINESE animals die… I would compare them to rats but that would be an insult to the rats.

• moose_636 4 hours ago
      @apatheticanarchist I would’ve made that bitch eat… Fuck I hate chinese people.

• nomercyfukstics 1 hour ago
        @moose_636 ….So, does this mean NO more trips to the Chinese laundryMat?

• moose_636 4 hours ago
      @apatheticanarchist Trump knows these people very well… That’s why he treats them like shit.

• arty1970 12 hours ago
    I had a pile of runny shit left in my gateway once. Even wiped with a sock and left that too!
    +2-0

•   mr_krabs 7 hours ago
      @arty1970
      Can I have my sock back?
      +4-0

• moose_636 4 hours ago

• zakkuri 12 hours ago
    That kid with the hot water. Stupid ass motherfucker. I love it when dumbasses feel the heavy hand of justice slap them across the face like that.
    +3-0

•   burfurger 12 hours ago
    LOL! So many mopeds that you can’t help but open your door on on 1-5 of them at the same time.
    +2-0

• riothotline 11 hours ago
      @burfurger that double whammy made me actually lol
      +2-0

•   ketamine<3 4 hours ago
        @riothotline yeah that was awesome lol.

• worship 12 hours ago
    I was hoping the mom would join in on the fun in the last clip.. =(
    +2-0

• mfdvr007 12 hours ago
    Amazing how video made life a little less boring
    +2-0

• bigsmokey86 12 hours ago
    Should have smacked that dirty chinese cunt for what she did
    +2-0

• riothotline 11 hours ago
      @bigsmokey86 what if she blocked with her shitty hands?
      +3-0

• demon13m 9 hours ago
        @riothotline oh, didnt think about that. Give her the Spartan kick then

• bigsmokey86 8 hours ago
        @riothotline Use rocks

•   fistermister 11 hours ago
    The broken back/ burnt face/ Pick up your shit or I’ll sit here on FB and complain, completion!!!

• x5tr8f4c3dx 11 hours ago
    Dirty chink took a Corona virus dump under Blossoms tree. Does it get any weirder.

• rileydevil 11 hours ago
    Retards still be riding motorbikes

• phnf27 10 hours ago
    Stupid xing xong

• intylerwetrust 10 hours ago
    I love it when midgets get into antics

• mdm2011 9 hours ago
    Chinese lady thinks she’s in San Francisco.

One comment