Cuba is Not Alone!

Havana: In the Face of the Imperialist Onslaught – Cuba Will Win! Statement of the Revolutionary Government! (21.1.2025)

This new act of aggression by the United States government against the Cuban people shows, once again, the true, cruel, merciless objective of these and so many other measures of siege and suffocation, which are applied against Cuba for the purpose of domination. It is a reaction of impotence in the face of the inability to bend our will and in the face of the respect, sympathy and support that the Revolution inspires among the peoples of the world.

The economic blockade, its reinforcement and the new aggressive measures will continue to weigh, with a very damaging effect, on our economy, the standard of living, the potential for development and the legitimate dreams of justice and well-being of the Cuban people, as has been the case in recent years.

Uyghur Work Hard!

China: Xinjiang Vows to Fight Against US Sanctions! (20.1.2025)

The mutual visits resulted in the signing of several economic and trade cooperation agreements, and imports and exports to the five Central Asian countries accounted for 67.9 percent of the region’s total trade last year.

In addition, as a result of many trips by delegations of foreign politicians, diplomats, reporters, scholars and entrepreneurs to Xinjiang, and a series of international symposiums in the autonomous region, international society has gained a better understanding of the real Xinjiang, Erkin Tuniyaz, the chairman, said.

“The region has also shown the world that it’s confident about further opening-up and having more friends and partners,” he said.

Meanwhile, the region has continued to improve its law-based routine counterterrorism and stability maintenance system. By taking firm legal measures to crack down on and prevent the activities of separatists, religious extremists and terrorists, Xinjiang is determined to resolutely nip the risks of violent terrorism in the bud and keep terrorist threats outside its borders, the chairman said.

PRC Places Trade with US Ahead of Solidarity with Cuba!

Cuba: Outgoing Biden Removes Socialist State from “Terrorist” List! (15.1.2025)

I thank all those who contributed to the decision announced today by the United States to remove Cuba from the list of state sponsors of terrorism, where it should never have been and which, along with two other measures adopted, has had a high cost for the country and Cuban families .

It is a decision in the right direction, although it was taken late and with limited scope . The blockade and most of the extreme measures that were put in place since 2017 to suffocate the Cuban economy and cause shortages for our people remain in place .

Trump to "Pardon" Fascist Rioters!

US: Congress Certifies Trump’s Election Victory Four-Years After Capitol Riot! (7.1.2025)

After losing his bid for re-election in 2020, Trump claimed there had been widespread election fraud. On Jan. 6, 2021, a large group of his supporters stormed the Capitol in an attempt to prevent Congress from certifying the election results. The riot resulted in five deaths and hundreds of police officers being injured. The latest data shows that over 1,500 individuals have been charged with federal criminal offenses related to the unrest.

Many Americans have expressed their concerns about post-election violence. According to a POLITICO-Morning Consult poll, six in ten voters said they were either very or somewhat concerned that “another event like what happened on Jan. 6 will happen again following the 2024 presidential election.”

President-elect Donald Trump will be inaugurated as the nation’s 47th president on Jan. 20, officially beginning his second, nonconsecutive term.

New Orleans US Army Veteran - Terrorist Attack - 2025!

New Orleans: Homegrown US Terrorist Kills “15” in ISIS-Style Ram and Gun Attack – Not Acting Alone! (2.1.2025)

Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry on Wednesday announced an emergency declaration to bring together federal, state and local resources.

“The mission now is to facilitate support and coordinate safety procedures to keep our residents and our visitors safe,” New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell told a news conference Wednesday afternoon, urging the public not to get close to the scene “if there is no essential need to do so.”

Sugar Bowl CEO Jeff Hundley announced that the American college football game scheduled for Wednesday in nearby venue in New Orleans will be postponed to Thursday.

“The Superdome is going to be safe tomorrow night,” former New Orleans mayor Mitch Landrieu told media.

The FBI Houston and the Harris County Sheriff’s Office “are currently conducting law enforcement activity” in north Houston “related to this morning’s New Orleans attack,” the FBI said in a statement Wednesday afternoon.

The attack is the latest one of high-profile vehicle attacks on crowds around the world in years. The deadliest one occurred in July 2016, when a man drove a heavy truck to strike hundreds of people who were gathering to watch Bastille Day fireworks in Nice, France, leaving 84 people dead and more than 200 others injured. The IS claimed it was responsible for the attack.

1 2 3 4 5 6 22