Hong Kong residents visit the site of Wang Fuk Court, a residential area in Tai Po of Hong Kong, offering flowers and paying their respects to the victims on Nov. 2, 2025. (Photo: China News Service / Hou Yu)

China: 159 Lives Claimed [140 Bodies Identified – 31 Still Missing] in Hong Kong Reidential Fire – Full Socialist Mechanism of Support Initiated! (4.12.2025)

Health Bureau is covering all medical, medication and rehabilitation costs for victims.

The blaze had claimed 159 lives by 2 p.m. on Wednesday, with 31 people still missing, the Hong Kong Police Force said at a press briefing earlier Wednesday. A total of 140 bodies had been identified, said the police, adding that the victims were aged between 1 and 97 years old.

The police have completed the search for remains inside all seven fire-hit buildings, and will expand the search to the vicinity to check for remains under scaffolding that collapsed in the flames.

People walks past a mural in Caracas, Venezuela, Nov. 5, 2025. Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has repeatedly condemned Washington's actions as attempts to overthrow his government and expand the U.S. military influence in Latin America. (Photo by Marcos Salgado/Xinhua

China: Trump’s Remarks on Venezuelan Airspace Closure Spark Wide Condemnation” (2.12.2025)

Trump said in a post on social media Saturday that the airspace above and surrounding Venezuela should be considered to be closed “in its entirety.” His remarks came after Washington had strengthened its military buildup in the Caribbean Sea on the grounds of “fighting drug trafficking.”

Amid escalating tensions between the two countries, Trump confirmed on Sunday a phone call with his Venezuelan counterpart, without revealing any details of their conversation.

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, who had denied any involvement in drug dealing, sent a letter to Haitham Al Ghaism, secretary general of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, warning that the U.S. military threat in the Caribbean could jeopardize global energy market stability.

Stevenage Labour Disability Discrimination in Action!

Stevenage: Grotesque Labour Discrimination Exhibited at Xmas Lights Switch-On! (25.11.2025)

In a statement, the borough council’s two Reform UK representatives, Cllr Mason Humberstone and Cllr Rob Henry, called on the mayor and the cabinet member for equalities to resign “for the shockingly disrespectful way Logan and his family were treated”. 

Cllr De Freitas said that she is “aware” of their statement but declined to comment further.

It is understood that neither Cllr De Freitas nor the mayor, Cllr Chowdhury, was involved in the planning of the Christmas lights switch-on event.

Stevenage’s Labour MP, Kevin Bonavia, was at the switch-on and said he had since spoken to Gemma and to the council to “ensure lessons are learned”.

He said: “What happened at the Stevenage lights switch-on was deeply disappointing for Logan and his family.

“Logan was invited as a special guest in his own right, and he deserved to be at the heart of that moment.

“Many constituents have contacted me about this, and I share their concern.

“I will hold the council to account to make sure that this does not happen again to any other SEN child.

“Inclusion is not optional, and despite having no role in the procedure of the event, I feel a personal duty to stand up for Logan and ensure his family feels the strength of support out there for them.

“This must never happen again.”

Racist Reform UK - Not Quite as "Racist" as You Thought!

Warwick: Reform UK – Bright Spark “Bans Racist Flags” On Lamp-Post Safety Saga! (20.11.2-25)

Indeed, many Neo-Nazis luminaries are pouring a scathing pillbox fire onto Nigel Farage – even before his liberating forces have managed to secure a firm bridge-head on Britain’s beaches and streets. How can the average racist have confidence in Reform UK if its elected local representatives resort to this kind of “safety first” rhetoric? Surely, the reasoning goes, the presence of the UK national flag trumps even untoward lamp-posts who seem to not to have got the memo from Farage’s “Das Bunker”? Be that as it may, this sorry state of affairs gives credence to the saying “If you pay peanuts – you get monkeys!” What’s next – a memo about the “moronic working-class investing all their hopes in a piece of coloured material that is drenched in their blood – and has done nothing to enhance their well-being”? It’s beginning to look like Reform UK cannot be trusted with the very racism that has seen them sweep to a limited but worrying power – or lamp-posts for that matter”

Japan's Current Prime Minister - Sanae Takaichi - Wrote the Preface to the 1994 Neo-Nazi Book Entitled "Hitler's Election Strategy" - By Yoshio Ogai (1994)

China: Japanese Prime Minister’s Disturbing Link to Neo-Nazism! (19.11.2025)

One of the earliest and most frequently cited controversies involves the 1994 publication Hitler’s Election Strategy, written by LDP official Yoshio Ogai. The book drew heavy criticism at the time for its approving treatment of Adolf Hitler’s political tactics, relying heavily on Mein Kampf as a source. Human-rights groups condemned the work, and it was eventually withdrawn from sale.

Takaichi’s connection lies in the book’s preface she authored. In it, she reflected on her own experiences as a political candidate and invoked what she described as the “willpower” necessary to persevere—a theme critics say uncomfortably echoes the book’s overall tone.

1 6 7 8 9 10 51