Western Backers of Israel Complicit in Genocide!

Scotland and Ireland Pledge to Continue Their Funding for UNRWA! (29.1.2024)

On his “X” account, Scottish Prime Minister Hamzah Yousef said that the Scottish government will not stop or withdraw aid provided to UNRWA, stressing the need to continue supporting the agency to ensure that aid reaches the residents of Gaza.

For his part, Irish Foreign Minister Michael Martin announced that Ireland does not intend to stop funding the “vital work” carried out by UNRWA in the Gaza Strip.

In a post on the “X” platform, the minister said that his country provided UNRWA with 18 million euros last year and will continue to do so this year.

He noted that UNRWA provides life-saving assistance to 2.3 million people, adding that more than 100 of its employees were killed in the past four months of Israeli aggression.

ICJ Betrays Palestine in Two Ways!

Lebanon: PFLP Welcomes Main Text of ICJ Decision – Initiated by South Africa! (27.1.2024)

The Zionist Occupation is exterminating the Palestinian people – supported by the imperialist powers that have violated the land of the Palestinians. The PFLP concluded its statement by stressing that the struggle is long, which requires the prosecution of the leaders of the Occupation – and its partners in America, Britain (and other places) for their heinous crimes! This invitation submitted by South Africa constitutes a step on the path to achieving this goal – although the main battle today is still confronting the Palestinian people. The Zionists are still perpetuating genocide, massacres, injustice, and brutality against the Palestinian people who require the immediate support of all Arab nations, and the free people of the world. This will counter the complicity (and inaction) of the international system, and its blatant bias towards the Zionist Occupation.

Israeli Genocide in Palestine

Palestine: South African Foreign Minister Commends ICJ Ruling – Confirming “Israeli Genocide”! (26.1.2024)

She clarified that South Africa submitted a request to the ICJ under the Genocide Convention, an agreement ratified by both Israel and South Africa. The judges called on Israel to take necessary measures to protect civilians and halt the destruction. The implementation of ICJ orders cannot occur without a ceasefire.

Pandor emphasized that a ceasefire is a fundamental condition for implementing the ICJ decision. “Israel cannot continue its crimes against Palestinian civilians without consequences,” she said.

Reading the court’s decision carefully, Pandor highlighted that these are direct orders and precautionary measures to prevent genocide. She stated, “We are not determining the essence of the accusation and the intention of genocide today, but we are dealing with the orders. This decision, due to the commission of genocide, will compel states that supported Israel to hold Israel accountable under international law.”

Namibia Condemns Germany!

Namibia Condemns Germany for Offering to Defend Israel in ICJ Genocide Case! (18.1.2024)

On Friday, German government spokesman Steffen Hebestreit rebuffed South Africa’s accusations against Israel at the ICJ hearings, which took place in the Hague. He said in a post on X that Berlin “firmly rejects the accusation of genocide made against Israel. It has no basis whatsoever”.

He added that his country “will therefore speak as a third party in the main hearing before the International Court of Justice”.

Staunchly supporting Israel, Germany issued a statement stating that Israel “has been defending itself” against Hamas. The statement defines the South African case as a “political instrumentalisation” of the UN Genocide Convention, which it opposes.

South Africa has called upon the ICJ to take provisional measures against Israel, which includes an immediate halt to Israeli military activity in Gaza. Although the interim rulings are expected to be reached in the next few weeks, a final verdict is expected to take years.

PFLP 2024 Jan

Lebanon [PFLP]: US Suppresses Freedom of Speech in Assistance of Israeli Genocide! (8.1.2024)

Even when using a VPN – the website of the PFLP is being ‘blocked’ in the West. I am used to this with regards to the news sites emerging from China and North Korea – but the usual reactions that gets around these US suppressions of freedom of speech are not working. Of course, just as the Hamas (and other) Freedom Fighters are finding numerous clever ways of destroying Israeli fascism – we must find clever solutions to US and Zionist attacks upon freedom of speech!

Mandela & Castro Oppose Zionist-Fascism!

Palestine: PFLP Supports South Africa Holding Zionist-Israel Accountable – at International Court of Justice – for Crime of Genocide! (6.1.2024)

The Front concluded the importance of South Africa’s step to put an end to the crimes of Zionist genocide against civilians, health and service facilities and infrastructure, and to try the leaders of the Zionist Occupation as war criminals in International Courts for the unprecedented crimes and massacres it has committed, stressing the need for this trial to include all leaders of countries who provided protection and cover for the Zionist entity, and supported it with money, weapons and political empowerment.

1 27 28 29 30